The Birthday Date

Doll-bin was here this afternoon, and we just spent a very unproductive three hours in over Coke (the beverage) and coffee. Me -- on an empty stomach.

As usual we talked (and laughed) about our favourite stuff, which is always... money and our sad bank accounts. As usual, not going for any firm conclusion or solution, Doll Bin we just enjoy making ourselves more nervous every passing minute.

Of course we do talk about something else too, like... well, ok, we don't.

Nevertheless, we have no problem taking a break. So right after Doll-bin* left, I put on my 3-minute** makeup and got ready for dinner with Lyle. I was so hungry I could eat paper.

*Despite that sad bank account, she's leaving for a short getaway tomorrow :p.
**All my makeup is between 3 and 0 minutes.


The first bite of food finally went into my stomach at about 8.30. The food was ok. There was a huge painting (which was totally a poster) of a naked man sculpture on the wall that I had to face all night, by the way, but the restaurant was pretty.

Seeing Lyle is always a super pleasant occasion. I swear she never ages either. No one will ever age with that Take It All Easy attitude. She laughs about her busy schedule and buys a favourite book but can wait three months before reading it.

Happy birthday to us.

Comments