Breathe

I've been trying to complete an assignment for the past couple of weeks and, unfortunately, as at now it still has a lot more to go than I expected.

My back pain doesn't help either. This time it doesn't involve my leg, but it goes from my right shoulder to my waist (still on the right side of my body?). And it's the kind of ache you get after a day of picking up heavy things. Too much computer? Bad posture? Ave urged me to go see a doctor. Normally, such advice wouldn't faze me, but somehow the way she put it managed to scare me. What? Does she know something?

I'm tired of squeezing my brain too, but I haven't given up on the assignment yet. I think. So naturally, I turned my PC and mobile off, took the longest of nap and lazed in bed all day like I hadn't slept for days, woke up and worked out a little, before taking the longest hot shower and sitting in front of the TV.

So I watched all the news yesterday, CSI NY (mostly just Flack and his rolled sleeves and tie and bulletproof vest), Private Practice and Wild Hogs (which made me ROTFL -- haven't laughed this hard in a while).

I got up quite early this morning and dialled McDonald's at 6+AM for some coffee, hash browns and pancakes delivered to my bed. (Ok, just to the front door. I put them on the bed.) It was still dark outside. The backache seemed to ease off a lil', and those pancakes, corn syrup and whipped margarine were super hot, super soft, super yummy.

Comments