Sepi
Not only had I watched Cinta, I also cried(!) watching it. So I'm going to admit it that I wanted to watch Sepi too.
Just like how I have to watch all of Shyamalan's movies, it looks like I have to watch all of Kabir Bhatia's as well.
I saw Sepi with my sister last night and was kind of hoping for it to be more heartbreaking than it was. So, yeah, this one didn't make me cry. I also usually love a movie for its design, score and shots. Sepi isn't doing so bad with those, but I thought it could do better? Still, a round of applause for the movie.
Just like how I have to watch all of Shyamalan's movies, it looks like I have to watch all of Kabir Bhatia's as well.
I saw Sepi with my sister last night and was kind of hoping for it to be more heartbreaking than it was. So, yeah, this one didn't make me cry. I also usually love a movie for its design, score and shots. Sepi isn't doing so bad with those, but I thought it could do better? Still, a round of applause for the movie.
Comments