Everything Under the Sun, or Just a Certain Spot on the Map
When I was in school, my ambition was everything under the sun. From architecture, fashion design and advertising to -- phew, this one came up when I was in primary school, I think -- lecturing. Haha. (Don't get me wrong. Lecturers are cool people. I'm just not cut out to be one.)
I don't remember where I stood, exactly, when the time came to finally choose a college, though I always knew that I enjoyed doing creative work. The only thing I remember clearly was I wanted to study in the UK.
Somehow, I couldn't apply for architecture, so I did accounting instead. Yes, some people want to be doctors andmake tons of money save people's lives, I'll study anything to see Europe. After my A-Levels and its mediocre results, the economy made me complete my studies locally. So I'm neither an architect nor did I study in the UK. Dusts hands.
I don't remember where I stood, exactly, when the time came to finally choose a college, though I always knew that I enjoyed doing creative work. The only thing I remember clearly was I wanted to study in the UK.
Somehow, I couldn't apply for architecture, so I did accounting instead. Yes, some people want to be doctors and
Comments