Speedy Ticking Clock
How many people get to do what they want to do and can honestly say they are living the life they want? How many times do we think of doing something (not necessarily big) and let the thought go the second after because "we don't have the money, the time, or what if we fail?" -- then are left wondering, perhaps for the rest of our lives, "what if we DON'T fail...?"
That (really) speedy ticking clock makes me nervous. I have yet to own a promising bank balance, expand my creativity (if I have any at all), live a healthier lifestyle, make the difference that I want to the people that I care about, visit [a list of cities that has been revised many times now] and be a better swimmer...
If I were to start doing the few things that I've been procrastinating on, I'm pretty much booked till December. 2020.
That (really) speedy ticking clock makes me nervous. I have yet to own a promising bank balance, expand my creativity (if I have any at all), live a healthier lifestyle, make the difference that I want to the people that I care about, visit [a list of cities that has been revised many times now] and be a better swimmer...
If I were to start doing the few things that I've been procrastinating on, I'm pretty much booked till December. 2020.
Comments