Recycling
Baju kurung -- moden, pesak or kebaya -- is an expensive social responsibility: paid at a ridiculous amount, worn once, then would be practically useless for the rest of the year. Nice tops, on the other hand, can be bought for just RM50 and worn tens of times.
So this came to me recently. From now on, I'm going to make (and find fabric for) baju kurung moden that can be turned into a dress or top after I wear them to whatever event. Most of mine are in dark colours or plain or stripes anyway. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I wouldn't be whining so much about baju kurung prices then.
So this came to me recently. From now on, I'm going to make (and find fabric for) baju kurung moden that can be turned into a dress or top after I wear them to whatever event. Most of mine are in dark colours or plain or stripes anyway. Why didn't I think of this earlier? I wouldn't be whining so much about baju kurung prices then.
Comments