Movies
I promise you I still have a full time job (and probably a few friends), but I have so much free time after work these days, and what is more fun and better at conserving calories than being glued to the screen. I also prefer to call it as doing research.
One drawback of staying at home a lot, however, it alters your brain reception. I got emotional watching below:
- The Help
- The Vow
- The Client List, the movie
- and reading a blog post of this young lady who just had a baby, describing the day her husband was sworn in and left to join the Air Force.
Man, their stories are all moving and sad! I might or might not have teared up a bit. Oh, the emotional whirlwind...
The Help is not even supposed to be sad. It's a movie about triumph and inspiration. The Vow is, wow, sooo satisfyingly cheesy, at times I had to pause because I was giggling. But it still has the sad parts too. The saddest one probably is the fact that this lady has to mull over staying with Channing Tatum as if it's the hardest thing to do in the world. And The Client List... is just sad. Seriously, IT IS.
But I enjoy this time staying at home. Sometimes when the occasional three second total silence comes from the highway next to my bedroom, I feel so refreshed. (Move away, you modern structure. I want back my jungle and peace.)
One drawback of staying at home a lot, however, it alters your brain reception. I got emotional watching below:
- The Help
- The Vow
- The Client List, the movie
- and reading a blog post of this young lady who just had a baby, describing the day her husband was sworn in and left to join the Air Force.
Man, their stories are all moving and sad! I might or might not have teared up a bit. Oh, the emotional whirlwind...
The Help is not even supposed to be sad. It's a movie about triumph and inspiration. The Vow is, wow, sooo satisfyingly cheesy, at times I had to pause because I was giggling. But it still has the sad parts too. The saddest one probably is the fact that this lady has to mull over staying with Channing Tatum as if it's the hardest thing to do in the world. And The Client List... is just sad. Seriously, IT IS.
But I enjoy this time staying at home. Sometimes when the occasional three second total silence comes from the highway next to my bedroom, I feel so refreshed. (Move away, you modern structure. I want back my jungle and peace.)
Comments