Comfort
Every time I go to the supermarket near my house, I never fail to get its egg tart and cream cheese danish. I especially need them today because tomorrow is Monday...
You clearly have a lot of self-interrogating to do if you dread Mondays. The bigger joke is, I work on my own. This is a path that I chose for myself, one that I weirdly got into despite studying and starting off in a different field. There's nothing stopping me from doing what I want and love. Or is there?
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Yeah, easy for you to say, Confucius.
You clearly have a lot of self-interrogating to do if you dread Mondays. The bigger joke is, I work on my own. This is a path that I chose for myself, one that I weirdly got into despite studying and starting off in a different field. There's nothing stopping me from doing what I want and love. Or is there?
"Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Yeah, easy for you to say, Confucius.

Comments