Not Amused (1)
I was at a bookstore the other day, saw the book and flipped through the pages. Ok, pop culture, let's find out once and for all if I like it. Something must be right with the book if it has been staying at the top of The New York Times Best Seller list for months now...
And OMG.
Is this really the book that's sold by the millions now?
This is weird, but I'm not a fan of the book. And this is me, I get hooked to all sorts of useless things on regular basis.
It's not difficult to catch up with the book. A few flips are all you need before you feel like something is killing your sanity bit by bit.
Good news is, I'm relieved now. Sometimes my reading or movie list gets made fun of, so it's payback time! (Even if you are not the same person.)
So, fans of F*fty Sh*des of Gr*y, line up. I want to torture your soul. You too, fans of Star Wars.
And OMG.
Is this really the book that's sold by the millions now?
This is weird, but I'm not a fan of the book. And this is me, I get hooked to all sorts of useless things on regular basis.
It's not difficult to catch up with the book. A few flips are all you need before you feel like something is killing your sanity bit by bit.
Good news is, I'm relieved now. Sometimes my reading or movie list gets made fun of, so it's payback time! (Even if you are not the same person.)
So, fans of F*fty Sh*des of Gr*y, line up. I want to torture your soul. You too, fans of Star Wars.
Comments