Wardrobe from TV I Want to Raid

7) Ally McBeal's
Used to. Back when I was planning clothes for my first job. Who didn't?

6) Giuliana Rancic's on E!

5) Wilhelmina Slater's






White, brown, grey, shades of silver and gold, and claws.

4) Susan-Long Legs-Mayer's






Gabrielle may be the most glamorous Housewife on Wisteria Lane (perhaps except for season 5), but clothes love Susan. Nobody wears layers, day dresses, cardigans and jeans like she does.

3) Kate Austen's






I want some of her outfit off the island. Ok, to be honest, 1) I love, love Lost 2) she's just so pretty even when she's all sweaty and covered with dirt and mud all day. She can wear a guni and still looks good -- hair up or down, curly, straight or uncombed. So, she's on the list does not necessarily have anything to do with wardrobe.

2) Rachel Green's
One of my first Best Dressed at Work TV Crushes. She pretty much altered my career objective to include certain clothes and shoes as well. I remember watching Friends during my study days and thinking that I so need to dress like her at Ralph Lauren when I grow up, I mean, go to work one day.

AND...

1) Marc St James'













His wardrobe is just too pretty, I can spend all day admiring it: pink blazer; green vest; fiercely coordinated plaids, colours, and accessories; and attitude to match.

Images: abc.com

Comments