Notes and List
If I ever have amnesia (which I won't, ever, by the way), my blog won't tell me my real name, but it will tell me:
- what TV series I watch.
- my list of favourite authors and what a loyal reader I am.
- that there are some people who probably got on my nerves, but who exactly, that's tricky not knowing.
- that my favourite clothing items are dresses and flat sandals. Thank God because I don't want to come out of an amnesia wearing [name clothes that I don't like] and 5-inch heels.
- that I don't have a hobby -- so don't worry about not having one after the amnesia.
- that I think I love my job.
- that I have friends named Ade, Belle, Nobi, Lyle, Ave, Jones, Gene etc. I'll then check my phone and can't find any of the names.
- that I'm probably obsessed with Oreos and milk, just like everyone my age, clearly.
- that I probably can't cook.
- that I may have possibly... MILKED A COW?
- uhm yes, mainly what TV series I watch.
Here's to people who don't censor their blog and to Samantha Who?.
- what TV series I watch.
- my list of favourite authors and what a loyal reader I am.
- that there are some people who probably got on my nerves, but who exactly, that's tricky not knowing.
- that my favourite clothing items are dresses and flat sandals. Thank God because I don't want to come out of an amnesia wearing [name clothes that I don't like] and 5-inch heels.
- that I don't have a hobby -- so don't worry about not having one after the amnesia.
- that I think I love my job.
- that I have friends named Ade, Belle, Nobi, Lyle, Ave, Jones, Gene etc. I'll then check my phone and can't find any of the names.
- that I'm probably obsessed with Oreos and milk, just like everyone my age, clearly.
- that I probably can't cook.
- that I may have possibly... MILKED A COW?
- uhm yes, mainly what TV series I watch.
Here's to people who don't censor their blog and to Samantha Who?.
Comments