Shiny Gold Pants

I can't wait to watch the Oscars on the 23rd mainly because I want to see Hugh Jackman hosting the show, and if we are lucky, we may get to see him singing and dancing in shiny gold pants again (and see Sean Penn bag the award for Milk).

Have I watched too many Desperate Housewives that, after watching the first episode of season 5, I have a feeling that Dave Williams is the husband of the woman killed in the car accident with Susan? I know the whole season is no longer a huge secret by now but, you know, I'm only as efficient as the TV here (or the reruns). And yes, I love spoilers.

I thought I saw the new season of CSI NY's ad several days ago, but I missed the date. Or have I started imagining things now? I do imagine a lot of things, but imagining a TV series ad -- that's a huge progress.

Comments