Potter
Have you ever found yourself in a group discussion where there is one member of the group whose favourite contribution is -- talking? Mostly about himself and why he is soooo good?
I was in a seminar/workshop a while ago. We were asked to sit in small groups and discuss a given topic. By the time our group finished discussing ours, Mr Hear Me had outlined all his past (and future) achievements and single-handedly taught everyone how things are supposed to be done.
Then came the time to present our work and choose our group's speaker. Of course, we chose him. Of course, he was delighted.
If I'm granted with two magic skills/tools, I'd ask for Money Making Machine as one of them. But if I'm granted with only one, I'd go for Opening People's Zipper When They Are About to Go on Stage.
I was in a seminar/workshop a while ago. We were asked to sit in small groups and discuss a given topic. By the time our group finished discussing ours, Mr Hear Me had outlined all his past (and future) achievements and single-handedly taught everyone how things are supposed to be done.
Then came the time to present our work and choose our group's speaker. Of course, we chose him. Of course, he was delighted.
If I'm granted with two magic skills/tools, I'd ask for Money Making Machine as one of them. But if I'm granted with only one, I'd go for Opening People's Zipper When They Are About to Go on Stage.
Comments