Doing New Things Every Day

Maybe people don't do hobbies nowadays. Maybe we are just happy to spend whatever hours left after work with family and friends... or TV? And I heard Facebook is very addictive?

This, of course, does not apply to all, I realize. Only about 97% of people that I know, and this 97% don't watch TV either. To the 3% with a real hobby, congratulations. That includes those who consider fishing a hobby 🥴.

Anne Hathaway said on Kimmel that her New Year's resolution is "to do something new every day".

Ok, skip hobby, it's something new... I can be very good at that!

I can come up with a quick list right now:

- Facebook.
- Read Harry Potter books.
- Watch Harry Potter movies.
- Watch Harry Potter movies while not sleeping.
- Watch Heroes.
- Fishing (the horror).
- Milk a cow.
- Scream at the top of my lungs, "HELLO WORLLDDDDDD!!!!" from my bedroom window.
- Have tea with my neighbour.
- Find out my neighbour's name.
- Wash my curtains.
- Pay my taxes before the last day of the tax month.
- Count the steps from my bedroom to my kitchen.
- Throw a rubber ball against the wall for an hour.
- This is useful and going so well.

Comments