The Mission (3)

1) I hope I won't be posting an instant noodle picture next. But trust me, regardless of how sad you think they look, they are all edible, which is a pretty good standard to achieve. So here's to another couple of days with no catastrophic incident except for one teeny tiny burnt finger, which has all been taken care of. Ten points for me, for effort and confidence.

Update: I've removed the pictures while I still have time to save myself. What you've missed are three pictures of what look like pasta with cream sauce, shrimp curry and another dish that looked like a combination of bread, chicken and honeydew.

2) I spent all day looking for a way to create a diamond font for free today. I'm thinking of changing one of the words in the blog header to it. No? It'd look ridiculous? Apparently, I'd need Photoshop. Please let me know if you know anywhere else I can get it from. Thanks.

3) Also, I'm accepting donations of Oreo cookies and Dutch Lady low fat milk. In tonnes. For myself. Thank you.

Comments