The Holiday Checklist
1) The Best Pineapple Tart in town, made exclusively by The Secret Organization. If I'm not too haunted by the amount of butter/margarine(?) used to make them, I can finish one container in one day. Orders are placed through a secret bidding, six months prior to the shipment date. I'm just lucky to be on the list this year -- happen to know someone who knows someone who knows someone. (Thanks, Jones.)
2) Three books that I've been meaning to read for ages -- Jeffrey Archer's Prison Diary(s) -- Hell, Purgatory and Heaven.
3) Three decks of playing cards. My dear nephews and nieces, time to put away the Barbies and Saidinas, and make way for Casino Royale.
Selamat Hari Raya.
2) Three books that I've been meaning to read for ages -- Jeffrey Archer's Prison Diary(s) -- Hell, Purgatory and Heaven.
3) Three decks of playing cards. My dear nephews and nieces, time to put away the Barbies and Saidinas, and make way for Casino Royale.
Selamat Hari Raya.
Comments