It Shows (2)
So my voice squeaks and I may speak super fast when I'm nervous. My pupils dilate when... I never took note of this, but my guess they do when they see pretty clothes.
Just like body language, body functions and appearance often speak louder than words. Every coughing, sneezing and under eye circle is telling us something. Even our hair and nails confess things that we don't want people to know.
Ok, not that I know if hair can tell if you have a chronic disease or something, but I think it can tell the last time you really took care of yourself.
Joy, pain, distress and lifestyle do not have poker face. They show. Though often they are lost in translation.
Just like body language, body functions and appearance often speak louder than words. Every coughing, sneezing and under eye circle is telling us something. Even our hair and nails confess things that we don't want people to know.
Ok, not that I know if hair can tell if you have a chronic disease or something, but I think it can tell the last time you really took care of yourself.
Joy, pain, distress and lifestyle do not have poker face. They show. Though often they are lost in translation.
Comments