Movie Night


If it's up to me, I have no need to go to Pavilion ever. It has exactly the same list of shops as KLCC, and it's easier to access the latter. Suria KLCC has a good size and layout too -- you can see almost every shop (that you don't need and/or can't afford) by just standing in the middle of the concourse.

But the love I have for my friends.

I'm meeting Jones this evening at Pavilion ie I'll be walking from KLCC to do that. I welcome walking these days. It's an exercise. In a pair of heels, however, it is not. I think I'll wear a selipar, with my heels in my handbag that I'll change into once I reach Pavilion. I also love my feet.

_____


Update, 10PM: Ok, lesson learned. KLCC to Pavilion is far. The bridge looked short from the street. When did they build the other 30km of this? It wasn't there yesterday. But because I'm such an overachiever, I ran in selipar with heels in hand and managed to get to the movie before it started, with even two extra minutes to buy popcorn and put my heels back on.

And dear Twilight, it's all good with me again. I can't believe I wrote this. I'm so sorry.

Comments