Shop

I spent Saturday helping my sister shop. We took 11 hours and went to four malls. I rarely go shopping on weekends. It was a good sisters-bonding time but standing in long queues, pushing getting pushed by the crowd and touching shoulders with the commoners, ugh...

_____


Every time I bump into a shopper lugging four Gucci and ten MANGO shopping bags, wearing a 300-year-old cutoff denim shorts with half of midriff spilling out, I cry a little inside.

No, I'm not saying she can't wear that. I have no right to deny her the happiness she felt by wearing the shorts. Especially when clearly extra effort has been made to create that look (to cut those jeans).

I'm just thinking how I could rock all her MANGOs better (looking at the cutoff jeans, I'm veeery sure of this), sell all her Guccis (I don't need them), then buy and rock some more MANGOs.

(Unless... there are more cutoff shorts in those bags! *shudders*)

Comments