Weekend Nights
I almost don't want to sleep on weekend nights (I've mentioned this, of course, it's just important that I tell it often). I feel like there are so many things I can do or complete on those nights. Or ideas I can develop. I usually can't specify what those are exactly... but just the thought of it, 'having ideas to develop', expands my lungs. So, weekend nights' insomnia is good.
Being up after midnight is often making me hungry, though. So I made a bowl of cucur bawang + ikan bilis tonight and just discovered that having it with Thousand Island makes it an even more delicious snack. Forget that cucur absorbs oil like a sponge and Thousand Island carries 400 over calories per 100g; I lost 15% of weight in the past one year. I hope it's because I eat a lil' better this year. I really need to rethink about what I just wrote in this paragraph.
Speaking of food and hunger, I think one of the most horrible things a person could do is enjoying food while leaving the person next to them hungry.
Also, another thing that I keep thinking lately, provided that all you have to do is saying it, one of the easiest things to do in life is suggesting ways to solve other people's problems or make their lives better. Think about a person, imagine how many of their problems you could solve right now. I walk into a business space, and in five minutes I can already find 10 ways to improve it: from the website, customer loyalty programme, business card and office design, to ways to make the staff happier. I look into mine, and I'll be transported into a vacuumed space.
Good night. Hope you'll have a good weekend.

Comments