Update: Seven-Day Challenge and Five-Year-Long Movie
It's two days to September. 2012. I need to update you on my seven-day challenge and Twilight.
The seven-day challenge — This may surprise you greatly, but I failed in the first month. I've forgotten now how many days I managed the arm series etc, but it was the cardio... I almost fainted on the first day. That wasn't the first time I did the workout, but I was probably pushing myself extra hard that day. You know, it was kind of the-first-day-of-the-rest-of-my-life thing. And after five minutes... I was seeing spots and immediately panicked. Ok, what's happening to me? God, am I going to pass out? But I'll be ok after that, right? So I kept walking for the longest two* minutes of my life, trying to remember advice I heard from primary school about what to do after a long run. I'm sure we are not allowed to sit or something?**
*Included the one minute after I opened the front door and kept walking in circles near my shoe rack, hoping if I passed out, astranger neighbour would find me. I still can't decide if that was a good or bad idea.
**Err, nope. Fainting Prevention and Response.
I haven't done any cardio since.
Twilight — Five years is way too long to wait around for something that gets obsessed over so quickly. They shouldn't have split Breaking Dawn into two. But since I'm probably sad, I still have to watch it. It's an annual tradition with my friend Jones, even. But we've been yawning and can't wait to move on to something else.
And Kristen Stewart — We probably have heard too many cheating stories that we just couldn't care about hers. I'm not sure who needs to hear the public apology or know the aftermath. Watching her at award shows is painful enough. Reading her cheating stories... meh!
The seven-day challenge — This may surprise you greatly, but I failed in the first month. I've forgotten now how many days I managed the arm series etc, but it was the cardio... I almost fainted on the first day. That wasn't the first time I did the workout, but I was probably pushing myself extra hard that day. You know, it was kind of the-first-day-of-the-rest-of-my-life thing. And after five minutes... I was seeing spots and immediately panicked. Ok, what's happening to me? God, am I going to pass out? But I'll be ok after that, right? So I kept walking for the longest two* minutes of my life, trying to remember advice I heard from primary school about what to do after a long run. I'm sure we are not allowed to sit or something?**
*Included the one minute after I opened the front door and kept walking in circles near my shoe rack, hoping if I passed out, a
**Err, nope. Fainting Prevention and Response.
I haven't done any cardio since.
Twilight — Five years is way too long to wait around for something that gets obsessed over so quickly. They shouldn't have split Breaking Dawn into two. But since I'm probably sad, I still have to watch it. It's an annual tradition with my friend Jones, even. But we've been yawning and can't wait to move on to something else.
And Kristen Stewart — We probably have heard too many cheating stories that we just couldn't care about hers. I'm not sure who needs to hear the public apology or know the aftermath. Watching her at award shows is painful enough. Reading her cheating stories... meh!
Comments