Challenge: Seven Days
chal·lenge
n.
4. A test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking. ~Thefreedictionary.
I've been very good with exercising these days. I exercised for eight days in December and only took about three months for the next one which was this week. Oh, how I hate people who "wake up early in the morning and run as part of their lifestyle" right now. But I love tiny thighs and size S dresses too.
So here's the challenge: In the next six months, I'm going to exercise for seven days in a row, at least once each month. If I slip, I have to start the seven-day count all over again. The goal is to start a new habit and fit nicely into this particular favourite clothing item again. To be honest, it'sonly mostly the latter.
Realistically, let's not care much about what I do for the rest of 23 days, or if I should exercise twice a week instead. Because for the huge part of surviving inconveniences in my life, I resort to either just closing my eyes and completing things just to get them over with, or dragging my feet, or relying on tricks -- I used to squeeze my hands to get up early in the morning and imagine a work meeting as a computer game. Exercising seven times a month? A miracle, I tell ya.
So for this challenge, I'm going to do
- 10 minutes ofstretching stretching exercises.
- (Since I'm not in the mood for cardio at this moment; I can turn hostile if you even mention it) 5 minutes of Tracy Anderson's cardio.
- 35 minutes of TA's arms, abs, butt and thigh series.
(Please don't suggest weight training, by the way. I'm too posh to lift weights.)
n.
4. A test of one's abilities or resources in a demanding but stimulating undertaking. ~Thefreedictionary.
I've been very good with exercising these days. I exercised for eight days in December and only took about three months for the next one which was this week. Oh, how I hate people who "wake up early in the morning and run as part of their lifestyle" right now. But I love tiny thighs and size S dresses too.
So here's the challenge: In the next six months, I'm going to exercise for seven days in a row, at least once each month. If I slip, I have to start the seven-day count all over again. The goal is to start a new habit and fit nicely into this particular favourite clothing item again. To be honest, it's
Realistically, let's not care much about what I do for the rest of 23 days, or if I should exercise twice a week instead. Because for the huge part of surviving inconveniences in my life, I resort to either just closing my eyes and completing things just to get them over with, or dragging my feet, or relying on tricks -- I used to squeeze my hands to get up early in the morning and imagine a work meeting as a computer game. Exercising seven times a month? A miracle, I tell ya.
So for this challenge, I'm going to do
- 10 minutes of
- (Since I'm not in the mood for cardio at this moment; I can turn hostile if you even mention it) 5 minutes of Tracy Anderson's cardio.
- 35 minutes of TA's arms, abs, butt and thigh series.
(Please don't suggest weight training, by the way. I'm too posh to lift weights.)
Comments