Life Tricks

I don't get how 'If you are nervous for a meeting / presentation / public speaking, imagine the other party is naked' advice is supposed to work. Seriously. I don't think I'll ever use it. I don't want to have nightmares at night.

I wish I had a better trick, though. The ones that I resort to right now are using my imaginary on and off buttons or treating the process like a computer game -- one step of work assignment for each level of Jojo's Fashion Show.

It's that time of the year again when people making wishes, and if I could get one, I would like to have a huge bottle of self-refilling creativity that I can use in everything I do, please -- be it for work, social, money, wardrobe, coaxing myself to exercise, dealing with laundry, curing procrastination, or life in general -- so everything will always turn out not as torturous fun.

Will be at my desk all day today with paperwork, e-mails (I dread) and phone calls. If this is a game of 60 levels, I'm still at level 2.

Comments