Gratitude (1)
Good things, this week:
- One long, peaceful breakfast of delicious waffle + ice cream + strawberry sauce and coffee last Friday in an empty restaurant.
- A bottle of skin therapy oil that smells very nice.
- This pair of polka-dot flat shoes.
- My sister came to visit, and we spent an evening stuffing our faces with cili fish and a jar of cili asam sauce at Ampang Home Town Yong Tow Foo.
- Having my new favourite dessert, lompat tikam, for the second time (also in six months). Got it from the same stall that first introduced me to this bowl of magic. I cannot imagine this not being the best lompat tikam in the entire KL.
- This white shirt with light brown detailing.
- An almost empty clothes store at 10 in the morning.
- Admiring a line of Career Barbies at a hypermarket -- from the architect Barbie to the vet to the teacher. Totally a normal thing for a grown-up to do.
- A good work meeting on Wednesday, hopefully one which will create many more.
- Balancing work numbers without having to pull my hair out on Friday.
- Found RM150 cash in my drawer that I'd forgotten about.
- Compiling Baby Noble's pictures and videos for a short movie. OMG I swear my niece is the cutest baby on earth right now.
- My nice smelling and spotless bedroom.
- It's a quiet, peaceful night. I'm currently watching Jimmy Fallon.


Comments