Gratitude (2)

Good things, this week:
  • The five pieces of kiwi fruit I bought on Monday.
  • The resume I made for my sister.
  • Happy clients sending happy e-mails.
  • The box of chocolate I sent to a client.
  • The weekend at my hometown and playing with Baby Noble for hours. What a smart and beautiful baby she is. If not because she's now 7kg plus, I wouldn't put her down.


  • The fact that I've lost a couple of kilos in the past few months... I have to pin my skirts now!
  • The playlist I made for the road trip.
  • I finally drew something and completed that four-minute-long movie of our last family weekend.
  • I finally found someone I can talk about The Road with: my eldest sister.
  • The Cadbury's Gold from my sister and Caramello from my brother.
  • Good workdays on Thursday and Friday.
  • Internet radios.
  • The passion interest I have again towards a lifelong dream.
  • (Being spontaneous is fun and exhilarating but) I'm growing to love pausing and thinking about some of my next actions.

Currently listening to:
We Are Young, Fun.
This version of Somebody That I Used to Know by Walk off the Earth
The Cave, Mumford & Sons'
Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People sounds good in the car
I Will Follow You Into the Dark, Death Cab for Cutie

Comments