Survivor 38, Episode 8
"I'M THE PUPPET MASTER"
Turns out, the other side and all of their idols do not even have to band together to go against original Kama with its three million members. Wardog just sends himself to say a few words, then Kama is ready to eat one of their own. The funny thing is, the not-Kamas also hate each other. This feels like a week where everyone just doesn't care and lets the chips fall wherever they want.
So the vote this week went 8-2-2 because these people will never give up on voting for Kelley and Lauren. Hey, one day it might work:
Aurora, David, Gavin, Julia, Kelley, Lauren, Victoria and Wardog voted for Eric.
Eric and Ron voted for Kelley.
Julie and Rick voted for Lauren.
I think this is the first time I've heard about a pact to get to the loved ones visit. This is one of those things you'd hear people say and it sounds odd, but you'd be too baffled to say something back. Getting to family visit could mean an 8th-place finish. Yeah, add patronizing to that too.
Going back a few days, we also have Rick waking up not feeling it for his former tribemates. Not even towards David, and especially not Kelley. By the time David refuses to return half of the idol to Rick, I just want to rotfl.
On the other hand, Wardog wakes up with some sound advice for Rick: Do not play with emotions, play with logic. Not-Kamas have to stick together. But Rick's not having that. So it'll be interesting to see what next week'svoting blocs packages will look like, with Rick not with Manu this week, and Ron and Julie not with Kama.
But Rick is just one factor. The bigger factor is Wardog, if you can believe it, and his talk with Julia and Gavin (great edit), which leads to Kama blindsiding Eric. I say, watching these people inside the screen, this is too soon. Because I'm worried for Victoria. Can I just pick the correct winner for once?
Image: CBS
Turns out, the other side and all of their idols do not even have to band together to go against original Kama with its three million members. Wardog just sends himself to say a few words, then Kama is ready to eat one of their own. The funny thing is, the not-Kamas also hate each other. This feels like a week where everyone just doesn't care and lets the chips fall wherever they want.
So the vote this week went 8-2-2 because these people will never give up on voting for Kelley and Lauren. Hey, one day it might work:
Aurora, David, Gavin, Julia, Kelley, Lauren, Victoria and Wardog voted for Eric.
Eric and Ron voted for Kelley.
Julie and Rick voted for Lauren.
I think this is the first time I've heard about a pact to get to the loved ones visit. This is one of those things you'd hear people say and it sounds odd, but you'd be too baffled to say something back. Getting to family visit could mean an 8th-place finish. Yeah, add patronizing to that too.
Going back a few days, we also have Rick waking up not feeling it for his former tribemates. Not even towards David, and especially not Kelley. By the time David refuses to return half of the idol to Rick, I just want to rotfl.
On the other hand, Wardog wakes up with some sound advice for Rick: Do not play with emotions, play with logic. Not-Kamas have to stick together. But Rick's not having that. So it'll be interesting to see what next week's
But Rick is just one factor. The bigger factor is Wardog, if you can believe it, and his talk with Julia and Gavin (great edit), which leads to Kama blindsiding Eric. I say, watching these people inside the screen, this is too soon. Because I'm worried for Victoria. Can I just pick the correct winner for once?
Image: CBS

Comments