This Entry Is for My Favourite Naf Naf Dress That I Bought a Year Ago That Now Seems to Be Shrinking in Size

(When I say 'favourite', it may or may not mean I have to wear it every other day.)

I miss my old layout. The current brown and white header is constantly making me reach for Oreos.

I'm also now thinking about some:
- tenggiri and tomato masak asam pedas
- nasi goreng sotong and sambal belacan and
- chilli fish at Ampang Home Town Yong Tow Foo

... instead of my promise to eat six small meals daily.

Dear the-force-against-gravity and metabolism rate, you know I've been working out a lil' harder lately. Harder as in I may have run an extra three minutes on top of the occasional usual ten, so don't die on me yet, will ya?


Have a good week ahead.

Image (and moar funny pictures): lolcats

Comments