Anonymous Blogging

Finally Jones is back after a long medical leave. We had a quick lunch last Friday. There were so many things to spill, to laugh about, so little time. I was touched at how Ave (who stays in the north) has been constantly checking on me for the past couple of months while being very, very (as told by Jones) pregnant. Already with a little girl, one baby on the way and... me.

Ok, not only touched, now I'm a little a lot embarrassed too. And Jones, who just got back from a long medical leave, cheered me up with a gift: a super-handy-for-work document case. I hugged it all the way to my meeting. (Though I was already pretty much in joy, of course, it was Friday.)

Well, I believe if Ave and Jones read this, they'll go, "Aww X, you have been an awesome friend too..." I'm sure they'll say that.

Except for work and school, I don't recall writing anything longer than a paragraph before the blog. Ok, maybe except for some complaint letters (those can be pretty engaging I tell ya). So, speaking of 'reading this', sometimes I'm a little paranoid that this blog is found by people that I know (a national issue, clearly).

If things were different, would I write differently? I probably shouldn't be mentioning so much of Jonas Brothers for a start... Ok, I can stop imagining things now. Please, no one will find this blog.

Comments