Change (1)

Probably you don't have to wail or be forced out of your favourite clothes. Or you don't have to wait for a certain age either. There's a 10% chance that this is just a phase rather than permanent, but the number of knee-length work skirts that I have now is only three, and casual dresses two. Maybe not my last, but I'm gradually having my wardrobe made around pants, and not because I'm forced to. Just like when I stopped going out in shorts or sleeveless tops several years ago. When you want to, change is easy.

(I'm not sure yet if the last sentence is a general statement or an affirmation that I'll profusely chant, because from the website, I think MANGO is currently having a sale. And to be honest, my lungs expand at the sight of Giuliana Rancic's E! and Rachel Zane's Suits wardrobe.)

Comments