SAG and the Next One Week

Besides my love for procrastination, I also watch SAG for the dresses. Between Globes, SAG and Oscars, I usually love Globes the most; the scripts are funnier, the dresses are more adventurous, and I usually love the results more. Dresses at the Oscars are more elaborate but often safer. And by the time it's the Oscars, the results have turned pretty predictable.

One of my favourite SAG dresses was Kate Winslet's blue Narciso Rodriguez in 2009, and this year it's Anne Hathaway's black Giambattista Valli, which is one of E!'s Fashion Police's picks for the worst dress nominees 🥳. (I realize somewhere in the world people are discussing things like literacy rate and global warming. And Steven Spielberg does not know me.)

For a reason, I'm going to have a bit of free time in the next one week. The plan is I'm going to use it to do useful things and take my time with it.

(I also have two resumes to make for two sisters. And probably work e-mails to deal with. I'll have to trick my mind into thinking these are fun activities.)

Comments