This Is How You Solve at Least Half of Your Problems and Inconveniences
Ok, in percentage, how much have I whined this month? How much have I "I'm-the-Victim-Here-Take-Me-Seriously"? Have I reached the 2% quota yet?
I'm still at 0.34%?
Good.
So, question: How do you solve at least half of your life problems and inconveniences?
By staying away from the people who bring them, of course!
God, why had it never occurred to me to take this practice more seriously before? It's the easiest and just the most logical thing to do! I bet many of you have already known this and have been enjoying the benefits all to yourselves for a very long time. People, why didn't you tell me?
Keep your friends close and your enemy closer? What kind of advice is that?
I say, get rid of your enemies, dusts hands.
I sort of have to cooperate with Group _____ for a very long time now. It's not convenient, but it's necessary. If I get one less wrinkle for each time I'm being walked over, I wouldn't need Botox for the next 300 years.
But today, I realized I encouraged this. I was the one who had been welcoming them and their behaviour. Because I thought, "Come on, this is a tiny matter. I can close one eye over this life's mini glitch. I can handle this. It's my responsibility to ensure it's all taken care of since I'm the smartest and have the highest life values and all..."
*Lightbulb*
I will no longer put up with this.
I'm hereby collecting you morons, sending all of you to one corner so you can go live together. You deserve one another.
"Come on X, that's what makes life colourful. What fun is life if you don't have people troubling you on daily basis?"
Are you kidding me?
I'm still at 0.34%?
Good.
So, question: How do you solve at least half of your life problems and inconveniences?
By staying away from the people who bring them, of course!
God, why had it never occurred to me to take this practice more seriously before? It's the easiest and just the most logical thing to do! I bet many of you have already known this and have been enjoying the benefits all to yourselves for a very long time. People, why didn't you tell me?
Keep your friends close and your enemy closer? What kind of advice is that?
I say, get rid of your enemies, dusts hands.
I sort of have to cooperate with Group _____ for a very long time now. It's not convenient, but it's necessary. If I get one less wrinkle for each time I'm being walked over, I wouldn't need Botox for the next 300 years.
But today, I realized I encouraged this. I was the one who had been welcoming them and their behaviour. Because I thought, "Come on, this is a tiny matter. I can close one eye over this life's mini glitch. I can handle this. It's my responsibility to ensure it's all taken care of since I'm the smartest and have the highest life values and all..."
*Lightbulb*
I will no longer put up with this.
I'm hereby collecting you morons, sending all of you to one corner so you can go live together. You deserve one another.
"Come on X, that's what makes life colourful. What fun is life if you don't have people troubling you on daily basis?"
Are you kidding me?
Comments