I Can Work with This

Sometimes all I wish for are:
  • A nice cursive handwriting that I can nonchalantly show off at every chance I get.
  • A colder climate so I can do my work at a park.

I'm a simple person and a light traveller. It won't be difficult to set my office anywhere to do my desk work. All I need is a tiny computer. And a phone. And my work bag with all the documents and papers too, of course. Everyone needs their work bag to do their work.

_____

The most that I would add to the list might be just Wi-Fi service (please). And I'll be productive and creative all day, inhaling fresh air, reconnecting with nature and soaking up positive energy all around...

... and probably a blanket. Even the lightest traveller is allowed a piece of blanket to sit on. That's it. I won't be needing anything else. Bring it, bright blue sky and chirping birds!

_____

Except maybe I would need some water. And snacks.

Also, speaking of being productive all day, I might need to freshen up midway through my work. I bring my makeup bag everywhere, anyway. It's only my responsibility to look presentable in case I have to go see a client. I'll just add some toiletries to that. And my parents would be happier if I had a pair telekung with me. In fact, I won't even have to bring these stuff, which I would now include an extra pair of clothes, to the park. I can chuck everything into a bag and leave them in the car -- my support kit -- all there when needed.

_____

But what about my back support? Can I sit on the grass, ready to be inspired but unsupported all day?

What if it rains?

A gazebo would be perfect!

With a portable fan, soft cushions, a covered bench, a few pillows and some curtains for privacy.

I really want an office at a park right now.

Comments