Deathly Hallows 2

I did not know who Lord Voldemort was until early this year. I saw some fake accounts on Twitter and still had no clue. Then I learned to prioritize and finally got my hands on Harry Potter movies. OMG I love them. Did you see those people in the pictures on the wall? They are moving! How did I have the nerve to fall asleep halfway watching the first movie many years ago? Twice?

But you know there are a lot of things going on in the movies, and naturally I've forgotten most of them.

So I just saw Deathly Hallows 2 this afternoon, and I was totally awestruck. It's probably mostly CGI, but I've always wished I built Hogwarts. But the point is, I was lost during most of the first part of the movie. Some of you may disagree, "What a lot of things? It's always about Voldemort," but there are a lot of things going on in the movies!

I tried to catch up. Ok, Dobby died. I forgot how. They are looking for something now... Horcrux...? A cup? What's a Horcrux? Never mind, we just have to destroy this cup first. I should take one thing at a time. After the cup, I was kind of back on track, as long as you don't ask me about the wand mix-up.

So this is the list of things that need to be destroyed: cup, crown, snake, Harry. (Now who's Rowena? And I thought this one teacher, the werewolf one, had disappeared or something? And when was Hagrid captured by Voldemort?) Ok, forget what happened in the previous movies, I know the mission now is Horcrux.

Comments