I Could Use a Lot of (Good) Energy, Thank You
My energy is embarrassing has clearly been put to good use these days. I go out all day for work, reach home at 5, exercise for five minutes, and fall asleep after that until 9 as if I was logging trees the whole day.
I promise I'm going to exercise in the morning instead, starting tomorrow.
I'm going topretend this is a new promise have all the energy I want starting tomorrow.
Ikind of also have an important task to do tomorrow morning.
I have some a**-kissing work to do tomorrow.
I have a few people to approach tomorrow.
I wish myself all the courage and charm in the world. And intelligence! Yes, intelligence too.
I promise I'm going to exercise in the morning instead, starting tomorrow.
I'm going to
I
I have a few people to approach tomorrow.
I wish myself all the courage and charm in the world. And intelligence! Yes, intelligence too.
Comments