Catching Up
So I'm not joining the rest of the family in my hometown. I'm nursing my cold, it got better today.
Sleeping was a bit of a challenge, though. I woke up at 4 this morning, watched some movie and TV, had some yummy toast, and was in bed again from 7 to 10.
I've been camping in front of the TV and logging on to the internet for a few days now. But I've no idea what site to read to keep me sitting still longer than five minutes. I keep switching the laptop on and off.
I've kicked off the socks and cardigan today. The surrounding area is quieter than usual, and the weather is pretty nice.
And the news, what else do we watch nowadays except the protest in Egypt? So basically I also know that some Fox News journalists were beaten or something, and Anderson Cooper was roughed up but is ok now.
I slept in the living room with the TV on. Watching the news on Egypt, and now there are some protests going on in Jordan and Yemen too, I wonder what happened to Iran at the end of their protest? What happened to Tunisia? You know, sometimes we (I) saw these news, then they sort of went away, or I didn't really follow and just forgot about them.
So I went on the internet and by that I meant Wikipedia, and the aftermath of the Iran protest is pretty shocking -- if Wikipedia is reporting it correctly.
Then I read that the Algerians are protesting too.
Ok, I'm going to read about Tunisia now.
Sleeping was a bit of a challenge, though. I woke up at 4 this morning, watched some movie and TV, had some yummy toast, and was in bed again from 7 to 10.
I've been camping in front of the TV and logging on to the internet for a few days now. But I've no idea what site to read to keep me sitting still longer than five minutes. I keep switching the laptop on and off.
I've kicked off the socks and cardigan today. The surrounding area is quieter than usual, and the weather is pretty nice.
And the news, what else do we watch nowadays except the protest in Egypt? So basically I also know that some Fox News journalists were beaten or something, and Anderson Cooper was roughed up but is ok now.
I slept in the living room with the TV on. Watching the news on Egypt, and now there are some protests going on in Jordan and Yemen too, I wonder what happened to Iran at the end of their protest? What happened to Tunisia? You know, sometimes we (I) saw these news, then they sort of went away, or I didn't really follow and just forgot about them.
So I went on the internet and by that I meant Wikipedia, and the aftermath of the Iran protest is pretty shocking -- if Wikipedia is reporting it correctly.
Then I read that the Algerians are protesting too.
Ok, I'm going to read about Tunisia now.
Comments