Game of Thrones 7, Episode 3
THE QUEEN'S JUSTICE
I DON'T GET:
1 The logistics of Westeros. This episode is just another example. Jon Snow has reached Dragonstone; the Lannisters, the Unsullied and the Greyjoys have been moving armies and ships; and Bran has gotten back to Winterfell -- but there are people out there who are still wandering in the woods.
2 For three minutes -- of why on earth Cersei is suddenly wearing a bright-coloured lipstick.
3 Why it is actually easy and fast to cure greyscale.
4 Cersei and Jaime.
BEST LINE:
"This place has changed." - Davos, upon arriving at Dragonstone.
BEST SCENES:
1 Lady Olenna's probably last scene, her taunting Jaime. I mean, the speech says this is the last scene, but she should have an antidote or something with her, right? Or where the hell is her Secret Service? Can't they sneak her out and fight another day? This Westeros pride, I tell ya. Look at Theon -- safe in a ship, having coffee right now.
2 Sansa all grown up and smart and in charge, but most importantly, asking Bran about his "being able to see everything" thing. Having survived from Cersei to the Boltons, I wouldn't have the patience if my long-lost brother told me he's now a "three-eyed raven".
3 Daenerys' speech, the motivational lines that she earned and more. And should anyone need it posted on their work cubicles right now:
Image: HBO
I DON'T GET:
1 The logistics of Westeros. This episode is just another example. Jon Snow has reached Dragonstone; the Lannisters, the Unsullied and the Greyjoys have been moving armies and ships; and Bran has gotten back to Winterfell -- but there are people out there who are still wandering in the woods.
2 For three minutes -- of why on earth Cersei is suddenly wearing a bright-coloured lipstick.
3 Why it is actually easy and fast to cure greyscale.
4 Cersei and Jaime.
BEST LINE:
"This place has changed." - Davos, upon arriving at Dragonstone.
BEST SCENES:
1 Lady Olenna's probably last scene, her taunting Jaime. I mean, the speech says this is the last scene, but she should have an antidote or something with her, right? Or where the hell is her Secret Service? Can't they sneak her out and fight another day? This Westeros pride, I tell ya. Look at Theon -- safe in a ship, having coffee right now.
2 Sansa all grown up and smart and in charge, but most importantly, asking Bran about his "being able to see everything" thing. Having survived from Cersei to the Boltons, I wouldn't have the patience if my long-lost brother told me he's now a "three-eyed raven".
3 Daenerys' speech, the motivational lines that she earned and more. And should anyone need it posted on their work cubicles right now:
"Do you know what kept me standing through all those years in exile? Faith. Not in any gods. Not in myths and legends. In myself. In Daenerys Targaryen. The world hadn't seen a dragon in centuries until my children..."(Alright, they are not your children, though.)
Image: HBO

Comments