Game of Thrones 7, Episode 1
DRAGONSTONE
Aww, I miss these angry, vengeful people. It has been 15 months since the last premiere, and finally The Night King and the gang are here!
Posting my favourite lines, characters and highlights from each week's episode because it's the lastseven thirteen episodes of the series, and I have opinions.
BEST LINES:
The Hound, Thoros and the Brotherhood Without Banners, travelling in the snow:
"Bad night to be outdoors." - Thoros.
"You've got real powerful magic to figure that out. Did the Lord of Light whisper that to your ear?" - the Hound.
"Why are you always in such a foul mood?"
"Experience."
Sigh, manbun hater, heart emoji.
MY TOP FOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS FOR THE WEEK:
1 Euron Greyjoy because he's obnoxious, and he has a thousand ships and two good hands.
2 Walder Frey because he will never waste a good wine on a damn woman.
3 The Hound because sometimes I secretly want to be his friend. (I'll relook into my life after the show.)
4 Jaime Lannister. My favourites are always the Tyrions, the Bronns, the Hounds, the Brienne of Tarths, and the Lady of Bear Islands: the snarky line deliverers. But Tyrion did not say a word this episode, I have a very high bar for Lyanna Mormont, and the Hound already got a spot. Jaime's on the list because I cringe listening to the Lannister twins discussing "our children".
Image: HBO
Aww, I miss these angry, vengeful people. It has been 15 months since the last premiere, and finally The Night King and the gang are here!
Posting my favourite lines, characters and highlights from each week's episode because it's the last
BEST LINES:
The Hound, Thoros and the Brotherhood Without Banners, travelling in the snow:
"Bad night to be outdoors." - Thoros.
"You've got real powerful magic to figure that out. Did the Lord of Light whisper that to your ear?" - the Hound.
"Why are you always in such a foul mood?"
"Experience."
Sigh, manbun hater, heart emoji.
MY TOP FOUR FAVOURITE CHARACTERS FOR THE WEEK:
1 Euron Greyjoy because he's obnoxious, and he has a thousand ships and two good hands.
2 Walder Frey because he will never waste a good wine on a damn woman.
3 The Hound because sometimes I secretly want to be his friend. (I'll relook into my life after the show.)
4 Jaime Lannister. My favourites are always the Tyrions, the Bronns, the Hounds, the Brienne of Tarths, and the Lady of Bear Islands: the snarky line deliverers. But Tyrion did not say a word this episode, I have a very high bar for Lyanna Mormont, and the Hound already got a spot. Jaime's on the list because I cringe listening to the Lannister twins discussing "our children".
Image: HBO

Comments