This Guy Doesn't Need Skype
For motivation, industry updates, and exercising my brain etc, I take short-term courses or day classes from time to time. So I take a few Communication classes at Company A.
You know sometimes you meet a person who loves to tell dirty jokes, none of which are funny, every 20 seconds?
The first class that I took at Company A two years ago was facilitated by, let's call him, Shouldn't Teach. Within the first 10 minutes I was in the class, I knew it was going to be a looooong one, and I hate that because I've always believed that if you want to get the knowledge right, you also have to like the teacher (and have a friend who writes the notes correctly, but that's not the point of this post).
Recently, I took another class with Company A and... great... Shouldn't Teach was the facilitator. Here we go again, another round of dirty-jokes-are-so-funny-to-him.
Then, during one of the sessions, he spoke about the seven chakras. (Trust me, we were still in a Business Communication class.) I have an opinion about this topic, but I'm the student. I keep my opinion to myself and listen. Then, he spoke with TMI and pride about his long-distance... [I hate to type it.] I hope he didn't mean... [Hate to type this one too. Hate it.]
You know sometimes you meet a person who loves to tell dirty jokes, none of which are funny, every 20 seconds?
The first class that I took at Company A two years ago was facilitated by, let's call him, Shouldn't Teach. Within the first 10 minutes I was in the class, I knew it was going to be a looooong one, and I hate that because I've always believed that if you want to get the knowledge right, you also have to like the teacher (and have a friend who writes the notes correctly, but that's not the point of this post).
Recently, I took another class with Company A and... great... Shouldn't Teach was the facilitator. Here we go again, another round of dirty-jokes-are-so-funny-to-him.
Then, during one of the sessions, he spoke about the seven chakras. (Trust me, we were still in a Business Communication class.) I have an opinion about this topic, but I'm the student. I keep my opinion to myself and listen. Then, he spoke with TMI and pride about his long-distance... [I hate to type it.] I hope he didn't mean... [Hate to type this one too. Hate it.]
Comments