Life Goal #74
Yesterday afternoon, on my way meeting a client, I decided that I should learn a rap song. Ok, maybe not really a rap song but the rap verses in a song.
We all love singing in the car, right? The one place we feel most talented, with good music and views to accompany our singing? And you know how most singers collaborate with rappers in their songs nowadays? It kind of halts your sing-along session because you can't catch a word this guy is saying.
So how about this? I love Ludacris -- rapping forJustin Bieber Mary J Blige and starring in one of my favourite movies, Crash? Check and check.
I'm going to make it my life goal to memorize the song this week.
We all love singing in the car, right? The one place we feel most talented, with good music and views to accompany our singing? And you know how most singers collaborate with rappers in their songs nowadays? It kind of halts your sing-along session because you can't catch a word this guy is saying.
So how about this? I love Ludacris -- rapping for
I'm going to make it my life goal to memorize the song this week.
Comments