'70s

Sometimes I wonder how other people, probably my age, in other parts of the world live.

I was camping in front of the TV last Saturday, doing some work, accompanied by songs from MTV and YouTube, from which I found a lot of great old live performance videos and songs, including this version of Cat Stevens' Wild World. It's hard to believe that the song was recorded in 1970. It doesn't really sound like an old song in this live acoustic. The lyrics sometimes make me stop and ask, wait, what does he mean by that, but the song kind of tugs at your heartstrings a little too. (Never thought that I'd like any version of Wild World before.)



Now it makes me wonder, how my life would be like if I were a 20 or 30-something in 1971?

(I even made what I imagined was a '70s Polyvore.)

(While I was supposed to do some work.)



Speaking of the '70s, although I haven't watched Lost season 6 yet, I think the ending scene is very sad.

Image: "'70s", created on Polyvore

Comments