Books
If you are a Twilight fan, I'm sure you've heard about the following releases:
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
This is very Stephenie Meyer: very Edward-Bella, Wanda-Ian, Wanda-Jared or Jared-Melanie. I don't know. It's a deja vu. But being a loyal follower of the series that you are, you are going to find this book and dedicate the next few hoursforcing yourself reading it. Otherwise, you'll feel like your life isn't complete... and you'll walk into the theatre to watch Eclipse second-guessing yourself... *evil laugh*.
Midnight Sun
I read the partial draft of Midnight Sun a while ago. I have a feeling by the time we reach the second Breaking Dawn movie, we're going to have to read a number of other spinoffs. The Short Second Life of Freaky Fred? I bet Fred will meet a human girl named Kate while waiting for Bree in the Riley Park... and I'll surely read that too. There's probably a term to describe this condition.
(Read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner until 5 July at breetanner.com and the partial draft of Midnight Sun at stepheniemeyer.com.)
Another book that I'm trying to read at this moment:
Then We Came to the End, Joshua Ferris
Will blog how it turns out. If I can't finish it, I'll just take this off from the post, as usual. The book has a cool website, by the way. Click here to locate the kitchen.
UPDATE: I managed about 30+ pages, then stopped. Just found it a little draggy(?). It receives tons of good reviews, though, so maybe you'll love it.
The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner
This is very Stephenie Meyer: very Edward-Bella, Wanda-Ian, Wanda-Jared or Jared-Melanie. I don't know. It's a deja vu. But being a loyal follower of the series that you are, you are going to find this book and dedicate the next few hours
Midnight Sun
I read the partial draft of Midnight Sun a while ago. I have a feeling by the time we reach the second Breaking Dawn movie, we're going to have to read a number of other spinoffs. The Short Second Life of Freaky Fred? I bet Fred will meet a human girl named Kate while waiting for Bree in the Riley Park... and I'll surely read that too. There's probably a term to describe this condition.
(Read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner until 5 July at breetanner.com and the partial draft of Midnight Sun at stepheniemeyer.com.)
Another book that I'm trying to read at this moment:
Then We Came to the End, Joshua Ferris
Will blog how it turns out. If I can't finish it, I'll just take this off from the post, as usual. The book has a cool website, by the way. Click here to locate the kitchen.
UPDATE: I managed about 30+ pages, then stopped. Just found it a little draggy(?). It receives tons of good reviews, though, so maybe you'll love it.
Comments