While Waiting in Line
Between work and trying to make new friends and be skinny by this Friday, I did manage to find some time for my self-mixed-and-obviously-mad-delicious mocha, blanket and my favourite TV shows.
(I thought once CSI NY, Desperate Housewives and Lost ended their seasons, I'd be left with nothing to watch and finally get to start working on some... new life projects. It doesn't work that way. TV shows are invented to get you glued all year round.)
Big Love S3, Mondays 11PM
I love discovering other people's cultures, though, of course, finding it out from a TV series... might not be the best way to do it. Sometimes I'd look back into mine, fascinated with the differences* and similarities and how people (and I myself) think about them.
Dirty Sexy Money S2, Tuesdays 10PM
Though I love the show, I can understand why it was axed. Some series run their course quicker than others. (CSI did three seasons ago.)
Sex and the City S1, Wednesdays 11.30PM / Tuesdays 12AM
I'm 11 years late. Not sure if I'm going to like it yet because I have issues with Big. Usually not a promising sign. I have issues with Chuck Bass -- all Chuck Bass fans gasp now -- and I'm not so fond of Gossip Girl.
(I thought once CSI NY, Desperate Housewives and Lost ended their seasons, I'd be left with nothing to watch and finally get to start working on some... new life projects. It doesn't work that way. TV shows are invented to get you glued all year round.)
Big Love S3, Mondays 11PM
I love discovering other people's cultures, though, of course, finding it out from a TV series... might not be the best way to do it. Sometimes I'd look back into mine, fascinated with the differences* and similarities and how people (and I myself) think about them.
Dirty Sexy Money S2, Tuesdays 10PM
Though I love the show, I can understand why it was axed. Some series run their course quicker than others. (CSI did three seasons ago.)
Sex and the City S1, Wednesdays 11.30PM / Tuesdays 12AM
I'm 11 years late. Not sure if I'm going to like it yet because I have issues with Big. Usually not a promising sign. I have issues with Chuck Bass -- all Chuck Bass fans gasp now -- and I'm not so fond of Gossip Girl.
_____
*Speaking of differences, on a trip visiting Country X, my friends and I were waiting in line at a public bathroom in a mall when suddenly a local lady squatted and peed, yes, peed... on the bathroom floor in front of the cubicle, in front of us. We did not dare move a muscle! But it's interesting -- if I can use the word -- how one thing is perceived differently by two different groups of people. This reminds me of Babel and Crash, and vice versa.
Comments