Movies (Must Watch: Babel, Atonement)
BABEL is a story of how one bullet, differences and misunderstandings change the lives of four families in four different continents. It's one of my favourite Brad Pitt performances.
ATONEMENT is beautiful and heartbreaking. While it felt so close, the movie didn't give me any closure, and that haunted me for a few days.
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN. Can a man with the strangest, most hilarious hairstyle send a skin-crawling terror to your spine? Yes, I think he can.
There Will Be Blood. I needed three attempts to complete watching this. I fell asleep halfway through the first two — while on coffee. It is now a sleeping pill inside joke between me and my sister. I haven't made the third attempt yet.
Posters: Paramount Vantage, Universal Pictures
ATONEMENT is beautiful and heartbreaking. While it felt so close, the movie didn't give me any closure, and that haunted me for a few days.
NO COUNTRY FOR OLD MEN. Can a man with the strangest, most hilarious hairstyle send a skin-crawling terror to your spine? Yes, I think he can.
There Will Be Blood. I needed three attempts to complete watching this. I fell asleep halfway through the first two — while on coffee. It is now a sleeping pill inside joke between me and my sister. I haven't made the third attempt yet.
Posters: Paramount Vantage, Universal Pictures
Comments