Books
It's not that I read that much, but when I do, I'd read Sophie Kinsella, Jeffrey Archer, John Grisham and Sidney Sheldon.
Most of the time, I find it difficult to finish reading books by others. There were a number of successes -- Dan Browns, Donya al-Nahi's Heroine of the Desert (the story of her mission bringing mixed-parentage kids who had been 'kidnapped' by their Middle Eastern parent back to the US/UK(?), I forgot this part), and Arthur Golden's Memoirs of a Geisha, for example.
At this moment, I'm trying really hard to finish Cecilia Ahern's P.S. I Love You. Things do not look too good at this point.
Recently, I did try reading Flyboys, Catcher in the Rye, a Louis Fischer book about Gandhi, Michael Crichton's Next, To Kill a Mockingbird and a few chick-lits. I'm positive they are all great reads, but I couldn't go beyond the 10th page.
Mmmhonestly... as for the Gandhi book, I just lost it at the point where the writer wrote about the young Gandhi's married life.
Comments