Movies


I went to see a friend for coffee, and to borrow her DVD player and some movies last weekend.

Within two days, I completed my DVD marathon. Finally, I watched Crash after always catching only the second half of it.

I can watch Crash over and over again and still get heartbroken, just like how I feel watching Dead Man Walking, Wicker Park or Troy. Ha, when you should just be happy that there are men in short skirts in Troy. No, not Achilles -- Prince Hector, of course.

And The Pursuit of Happyness made me feel like the biggest complainer on earth. If only I could get Chris Gardner's fighting spirit without turning into someone that I couldn't recognize.

Ok, change of subject.

So, I saw the 2007's Miss Teen USA too, you know, the one with the infamous South Carolina's answer (google it). I'm sorry, it WAS hilarious. But come on, it's not easy to maintain your composure when you know millions of eyes are on you, waiting for your hopefully brilliant answer.

Forget millions, I've a list of my own God-I-didn't-just-say-that in front of just one person.

Image: Lionsgate Films

Comments