Running
I got myself a new pair of Nike, according to the retail assistant, like, super latest exercise pants. My yet another attempt to start exercising, which a friend of mine didn't quite approve.
"Considering your track record so far, you should just settle with a normal (reads cheaper) exercise gear, and please do not sign up for that gym just yet."
"Ok, but these Nike stuff really make you fast, don't they?" I'm sure a lot of money and time have been spent to research and develop the latest of this sporting technology. Based on physics, of course.
So, exercise pants -- check.
Running shoes, an old pair that still looks new -- check.
T-shirts, new -- check.
What I need next is an iPod. I've never seen a serious runner run without an iPod, or something.
Yesterday, I successfully made my four rounds (let's just assume I did run all the way) at KLCC Park, so I thought it was only fair that I (immediately after that) rewarded myself with a huge bowl of kari laksa and some DIY spa products to pamper myself before bed.
(Followed by McDonald's big breakfast this morning and two packets of nasi lemak in the evening.)
Not only does my body ache all over today, which is expected, the clock is also a little off. I think not exercising is the more peaceful activity.
"Considering your track record so far, you should just settle with a normal (reads cheaper) exercise gear, and please do not sign up for that gym just yet."
"Ok, but these Nike stuff really make you fast, don't they?" I'm sure a lot of money and time have been spent to research and develop the latest of this sporting technology. Based on physics, of course.
So, exercise pants -- check.
Running shoes, an old pair that still looks new -- check.
T-shirts, new -- check.
What I need next is an iPod. I've never seen a serious runner run without an iPod, or something.
Yesterday, I successfully made my four rounds (let's just assume I did run all the way) at KLCC Park, so I thought it was only fair that I (immediately after that) rewarded myself with a huge bowl of kari laksa and some DIY spa products to pamper myself before bed.
(Followed by McDonald's big breakfast this morning and two packets of nasi lemak in the evening.)
Not only does my body ache all over today, which is expected, the clock is also a little off. I think not exercising is the more peaceful activity.
Comments