Farm Town Weekend
So I did not have any guests this weekend. It was raining. I did go out for a total of 4 hours in the past 48 hours. I opened my Facebook page, which was solely created for the Farm Town. They gave me 100 lottery coins today. I have not been farming for almost two months now. If you've never tried the game, I'm not sure if you should believe all the good stories you hear.
I was reminded of this again immediately after opening it. It always freezes my PC. I still only have that one neighbour who was kind enough to send me a blue bunny (I sent him back a donkey). There was another person who offered to be my neighbour when I told him that I didn't have enough. For people who don't play Farm Town, we need neighbours to earn trophies and permission to employ, and we need eight of them! I was trying to figure out how to add him as a 'friend / FT neighbour' and lost him without his e-mail. Now how on earth do people claim to have thousands of Facebook friends? I also need another 58k points to level 34. Fifty-eight bloody K. I bought a seeder and two other huge machines, collected about 2,000 points from farming, and was ready for something less abusive, like a nap.
I love the rain because it makes 2PM feel like 7AM... just perfect for the bed, a silly book and hot, yummy beverage (seriously, I can make one).
Then my back kinda cramped. For five seconds, I had a plan to exercise, but I thought it would ruin the whole rainy mood. So I went to farm again. Another 2,000 points later, I had enough motivation to go lie down again. I hope my only neighbour will send me some fuel for my new seeder and a pink hammock.
I was reminded of this again immediately after opening it. It always freezes my PC. I still only have that one neighbour who was kind enough to send me a blue bunny (I sent him back a donkey). There was another person who offered to be my neighbour when I told him that I didn't have enough. For people who don't play Farm Town, we need neighbours to earn trophies and permission to employ, and we need eight of them! I was trying to figure out how to add him as a 'friend / FT neighbour' and lost him without his e-mail. Now how on earth do people claim to have thousands of Facebook friends? I also need another 58k points to level 34. Fifty-eight bloody K. I bought a seeder and two other huge machines, collected about 2,000 points from farming, and was ready for something less abusive, like a nap.
I love the rain because it makes 2PM feel like 7AM... just perfect for the bed, a silly book and hot, yummy beverage (seriously, I can make one).
Then my back kinda cramped. For five seconds, I had a plan to exercise, but I thought it would ruin the whole rainy mood. So I went to farm again. Another 2,000 points later, I had enough motivation to go lie down again. I hope my only neighbour will send me some fuel for my new seeder and a pink hammock.
Comments