Weather Report
Some time ago, I was sort of 'featured' a couple of times on several publications for some work that I did. ('Featured' is a strong word, but using the right one would be too much information, so let's just pretend here.) Some of my friends would go "Really? When?" if they hear this, by the way. Not that I'm so over the moon over the printing part, they were tiny anyway, you have to use magnifying glass to see them. But staring at your name associated to a good thing, ha, I so freaking admired myself -- at that time.
Recently, I was told that I may get my name printed again, but this time not for a good reason.
I was lucky and got rescued early this week. The word 'rescued' isn't really good for the ego, I tell ya.
With one surprise after another, life is still kind by giving me one good thing or two during every unfortunate event.
I'm jotting this down, so years from now when I look back into old posts, I'll be reminded of this week and be grateful again about it.
Anyway, this isn't a gloomy post.
This post is written on a sunny day*, under a clear, rich blue sky -- with rainbows and butterflies and green grass, and happily chirping birds, and sparkly vampires!
As usual, if you've been nice this week, I hope you'll have a good weekend.
Otherwise, karma is a B. Kidding. Sort of. See ya.
*It's 9PM now, but it could be sunny if this were written during the day.
Recently, I was told that I may get my name printed again, but this time not for a good reason.
I was lucky and got rescued early this week. The word 'rescued' isn't really good for the ego, I tell ya.
With one surprise after another, life is still kind by giving me one good thing or two during every unfortunate event.
I'm jotting this down, so years from now when I look back into old posts, I'll be reminded of this week and be grateful again about it.
Anyway, this isn't a gloomy post.
This post is written on a sunny day*, under a clear, rich blue sky -- with rainbows and butterflies and green grass, and happily chirping birds, and sparkly vampires!
As usual, if you've been nice this week, I hope you'll have a good weekend.
Otherwise, karma is a B. Kidding. Sort of. See ya.
*It's 9PM now, but it could be sunny if this were written during the day.
Comments