What Do We Do After Breaking Dawn?


(Or Midnight Sun?)

I finally bought Twilight the books and finished reading the first one within 24 hours. Couldn't put the book down, nearly died of starvation. I'm glad I watched the movie first, otherwise it would have been hard for me to survive the book: 1) I was never supposed to be into horror or vampire books and movies 2) I often have problems with romance novels 3) I'm not sure how I feel about the lengthy New Vampire 101 in the book and a girl who says "Please don't leave me" on a daily basis.

Now, however, I sleep at night holding the book in my arms I can't wait to finish reading the rest of the series. Only that, I still have to work (it's not easy being a mortal I tell ya). I do know, though, in which book Edward leaves Bella; in which book they get back together, get married and have a daughter; and in which book Bella turns into a vampire (oh yes, spoilers).

On a second thought, the lengthy New Vampire 101 might have helped had I read the book first. I remember watching the meadow scene in the movie, holding my breath, expecting something, I don't know, extraordinarily scary, when Edward revealed his 'killer' skin, and I was left thinking, "Is that it? Diamond. Really? Is that your scary skin?" If you watch it on a bad DVD copy, you won't be able to tell the difference.

Comments