The Stylist

For the purpose of this post, let's pretend that I'm a stylist/personal shopper. (I've pretended to be a personal shopper, a doctor and a web designer before.)

So let's say I'm a stylist/personal shopper, can I still justify my work if I recently decided to shop less for myself? Why can't I, right? Just like a doctor who smokes and does not exercise, a healthy living advocate who owns a bakery or a bar, a businessperson or an actor who prefers a secluded life, or a teacher who doesn't like kids? It's nice to have an aligned interest at work and outside work -- but should that not be the case, it doesn't mean you can't enjoy both worlds, does it?

While we are at it, how about a corrupt politician who's also a parent? Do they get to teach their children to "get in line at the canteen, queue up getting on the bus, do your homework..."? LOL.

(Yes, not exercising is enjoyable. And please don't provide me with studies saying moderate drinking is healthy.)

Comments